As most of you know, I maintain several blogs, and of course, it is not necessary to always go back to them to see if I have written anything new. There are two ways to keep up to date on what I write on my 3 blogs.
- RSS Feeds.
- Email subscriptions
I have 3 blogs:
- Just thinking... (dealing with Christianity and theology and Christian news snippets)
- BiblioPolit (mostly political in nature, covering South Africa and the U.S.)
- William’s Life & Trials (more of a personal nature)
You can subscribe to them individually or as a combined subscription. If you subscribe to them individually, you will get updates only of the blog(s) you have subscribed to. If you subscribe to the combined publication, you will be updated on what I write at each of them. Don’t worry, I don’t blog every single day at each of them.
RSS Feed Subscription
If you do not know what this is, then don’t bother using it. For this you will need a feed reader. Some browsers can subscribe to feeds these days, but you will have to open your browser’s feed reader to read them. A very good feed reader is Google Reader.
Receive updates via email to your email inbox! Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you need to enter your email address to subscribe.
- Just thinking… subscription.
- BiblioPolit subscription.
- William’s Life & Trials subscription.
- Combined blogs subscription.
I hope you make use of this! If you like what I write, pass this on to others!