Thursday, December 15, 2005

Do you buy Chinese?

What I saw today is probably the second most grotesque thing I have ever seen! It has strengthened my resolve not to buy anything that says "Made in China!"

The worst I have ever seen is the result of abortion.

I am feeling so overwhelmed right now as I write this that I am not sure how to proceed. You see, I just watched a video of the fur trade in China. Not just any fur. The fur of what we would call pets! Dogs and cats! And, that is NOT all!! The animals are being skinned for their fur. ALIVE! That's right! These poor creatures are being skinned while alive and then dumped while alive. In this video one poor dog is still alive after being dumped without its skin! When an animal "complains" about being skinned alive, it is beaten into submission! Thanks to Devvy Kidd for bringing this to my attention!

How could this still be allowed by world governments? ANY government that does not stand up against gruesome acts such as these are JUST AS guilty as Communist China! To governments like the U.S.A. and SOuth Africa who have major trade with Communist China, all I can say is: "You have no morality! You speak about it, but it is non-existent! YOU are guilty!"

This is what happens hen a nation gets rid of God! They have no ability to even muster up the tiniest bit of morality. They come up with immoral forced abortions on women who fall pregnant more than once and end up skinning animals alive.

[1] A Psalm of Asaph. God has taken his place in the divine council; in the
midst of the gods he holds judgment: [2] "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah. [3] Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. [4] Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." [5] They have neither knowledge nor understanding, they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken. [6] I said, "You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you; [7] nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince." [8] Arise, O God, judge the earth; for you shall inherit all the nations!
(Psa 82:1-8 ESV)

Anyone that says that man is basically good must have his head read! This is what happens when God is taken out of the equation. Without God, man will keep on sliding down that greasy slope of immorality and gross sin! A slope that cannot be climbed with any of man's wisdom or psychology. God alone can save these people from themselves. The question is: "Why would He!" But then, God alone knows why He would save any of these violent barbarians!

It is time for you and me to stand up against these grotesque violations of God's laws!

What are you going to do?! I am going to start writing to newspapers, the Chinese Embassy here in South Africa and the South African government. I will also start checking what I buy. If it is made in China, I will not buy it!

Now it is up to you!

Just thinking...

21 December 2005

UPDATE: I wrote about this to about 20 South African
newspapers and at least one printed my letter (The Citizen, Tuesday, 20 December 2005).


1 comment:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin