Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"The Making of an Atheist" book has arrived

As you know, I will be part of a blog book tour involving Dr. Jim Spiegel's latest book, The Making of an Atheist. I explained how the blog book tour works at my previous post on this matter.

I must say, I was starting to worry, because up until yesterday, I had not received the book yet, and I am due to post my review of Dr. Spiegel's book and do an online interview with him by 1-3 April. I really didn't want to do a rushed job and so was concerned about the arrival of the book.

Well, I am glad to let you know, the book arrived today and I will start working through the book immediately. So, look out for my review and interview with Jim around 1 April.

I promise you, no April Fool's jokes!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin