Friday, June 24, 2005

Reading blogs

As most of you know by now, I do not blog at a blinding pace like some do! I suppose the juices of my brain work a tad slower than most, and that is why it takes me so long to get to the next blog entry.

However, there are some in the blogosphere who just cannot help themselves. The juices in their brains must be working overtime, and like volcanoes their brains must erupt on a daily basis. I have to admit, I admire people like that. Sometimes I wish I was like that, but then I am reminded of God's sovereignty and His providence in making me the way I am and others the way they are.

I have been following a couple of blogs recently. Some more recently than others.

One of the blogs I have been visiting the longest is that of James White at Alpha and Omega Ministries. I am sure that James does not sleep. He obviously has a brain that erupts on almost a continous basis. James, how do you keep up with the rest of your ministry? Anyway, keep it up! We are learning a lot from you!

A more recent blog is by Phil Johnson, called the PyroManiac. Phil's blog officially launched on June 1, 2005, but just could not help himself from writing his first entry on May 27. In this entry Phil wrote: "I'll be trying to post at least 2-3 times a week, most weeks. Don't expect me to be one of those every-day bloggers. I have a real job on the side." Now, if I am not mistaken, it seems that Phil has either lost his "job on the side" or he is not doing his job on the side! :-) Just like Bret Capracina noticed, Phil hasn't stuck to his 2-3 times blogging per week. Oh, well, PyroManiac is a daily must read!

The last blog I want to comment on today is called Between Two Worlds by Justin Taylor. Justin's blog is the type of blog where almost anyone can come to and have something to read that interests them. Justin is also one of those daily bloggers (even more than once a day sometimes) with a whole lot of insight on a multitude of subjects. Justin, I am still reading (as you can see from the first paragraph above) the book you co-edited with John Piper (Sex and the Supremacy of Christ) and I promise to have a review for you as soon as possible. What I have read so far is absolutely amazing!

All I can say is: "Guys, keep blogging!"

Just thinking...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin