Monday, November 03, 2008

Worldview Course: the Truth Project


I am planning to run a worldview course in the beginning of 2009, in Pretoria, South Africa. It is called the Truth Project, and it is a DVD-based worldview tour. My plan is to run the course from around the 2nd or 3rd week in January. It is a 13 week course, and the lessons can be seen at the bottom of this post.

This is probably the best I have seen on the subject of worldview, and I did attend a Truth Project leader’s training seminar in Johannesburg with the presenter of the series.

I am sure we all know the importance of a Biblical worldview, and while this course will take up some of your time, I can guarantee that it will definitely not be time wasted.

Further, because this is a DVD-based course, it will be held in my own house, or someone else’s house. Each lesson is +-1 hour long, and we will also have time to discuss what we heard in that lesson.

If you are interested, please let me know so that I can start planning. Please feel free
to pass this invitation to others whom you think may also want to attend a course like this around Pretoria.

The course is designed for around 12 people at a time, so first come first served.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin