Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A new blog

For some time now, some of you would have realized, I have also written some blog entries on politics.


Well, I have decided to rather start another blog particularly geared towards politics in South Africa.

Image courtesy of IRPA2016

I am also using a South African blog provider.


I have called the new blog BiblioPolit. To find out about this new blog you can read the very first post here. UPDATE: I have since started a blog here, that replaces the BiblioPolit blog at MWeb.

I did this in order to concentrate more on theological/doctrinal and Biblical commentary on this blog. So, this blog is not coming to an end, but rather it is refocusing to its original intention.

Of course, if you want to see what is going on this side of the Atlantic at the bottom of Africa, please visit the new blog!

Just thinking...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin