Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Traducianism or Creationism?

On this point I am not sure which way to go. Traditionally I have been a Creationist, but not due to any real thought on the matter.

Jay Adams has written a short blog post on Traducianism and why he thinks that it is true and Creationism not. Gordon H. Clark agrees with Adams.

Francis Turretin disagrees with Jay Adams and believes that Creationism is true and not Traducianism. Oliver Crisp agrees (PDF) with Turretin.

Before I raise my own opinion, I will have to study this issue more, perhaps not right now.

1 comment:

Ken Hamrick said...

I've just written a thorough rebuttal of Turretin's essay:
http://www.light-after-darkness.org/forums/content.php?40-Turretin-on-Traducianism%2C-Refuted

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin