Saturday, March 06, 2010

Do you have questions for Dr. Jim Spiegel on his new book, 'The Making of an Atheist?'

My turn for giving my review and interview of Dr. Jim Spiegel on his new book, The Making of an Atheist, during his blog book tour, will be 1-3 April here on my blog.
If anyone would like to ask him a question on his book, you could leave a comment to this post and I will make sure that he gets it. Make sure that I get your questions NO later than 23 March 2010.
Unfortunately my blog doesn't have comments links for all new posts on my blog's default page, since I started using intensedebate's comment code. They are working at it so I am hoping it will work real soon. However, if you click on the subject of this post you will be taken to this post's own page which would have the comment section at the bottom.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin